Quirky choices for your first dance song!
The list of cliché songs for your first dance is endless. With the masses all flocking around a set playlist, it is hard to feel like your moment is special or unique. From All of Me by John Legend to Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran, it is difficult to avoid such popular songs when they are so perfect for the occasion.
However, we say: why not break the mould and dance to something your guests will have never thought of?
Not everyone has a song that they share in their couple. If you are one of these people and you are finding yourself panicking about which song should you choose for your special moment, then don't fret. We are giving you 20 unique wedding songs that might just fit you perfectly.
Read more: Top 5 Wedding Songs for 2015
20. Wonderwall - Ryan Adams
19. I Can't Help Falling In Love With You - UB40
18. Better Together - Jack Johnson
17. Come Away With Me - Norah Jones
16. Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic - The Police
15. Free Fallin' - Tom Petty
14. Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now - Starship
13. Put A Little Love In Your Heart - Annie Lennox & Al Green
12. Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
11. Lucky by Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat
10. Kiss - Prince
9. At The Beginning - Richard Marx and Donna Lewis
8. True Love - P!nk ft Lilly Allen
7. Me and Mr Jones - Amy Winehouse
6. I Get a Kick Out of You - Frank Sinatra
5. Let’s Get It On - Marvin Gaye
4. Something About Us - Daft Punk
3. Tragedy - Steps
2. Our Day Will Come - Amy Winehouse
1. I Want to Break Free - Queen